- Resolved an issue where our processes for verifying contacts caused a conflict with SV Push in certain cases
- Tasks created by SV Sync now automatically get assigned to the Contact owner
- Resolved an issue where having group_list mapped would prevent SV Push for successfully sending all records
- Changed the presentation of messages in the Activity History
- Added additional support for reversing boolean field values
- Added an option to enable or disable the option to include messages in the Activity History for each program.
- Resolved an issue where system defaults for legacy date/time fields in Signal Vine could not be understood by Salesforce.
- Resolved an issue where date/time was not being parsed correctly for some fields.
- Customers may now include Signal Vine messages in the Activity History.
- Removed related fields from the list of fields available when mapping the Phone field.
- Customers may now opt to reverse boolean values when syncing.
- Customers may now set the lengths of the sync window (in minutes).
- Due to too many people accidentally disabling the default trigger, the 'Enabled Trigger Creation' option has been moved to Custom Settings
- Fixed a bug where SV Sync didn't always check to see if a record existed before trying to create new contacts in Signal Vine.
- Fixed a bug where some sync processes never dropped from the Sync Log
- Resolved an issue where the sync could fail when a fields is blank.
- The default trigger that tracks changes for synced records is now more robust and will restart if another process causes it to fail.
- Customers may now set which record to track when a Lead is converted.
- Resolved an issue where a sync to Signal Vine could fail due to an improperly formatted payload.
- Added additional support for custom triggers and objects.
v1.101, v1.100, v1.99, v1.98, v1.97
These versions were created to add logging and troubleshooting tools in support of resolving issues for customers using custom triggers and objects. They were not made available to customers.