The Analytics tab contains metrics and statistics for your contacts, messages, and counselors. Choose the program you'd like to view in the dropdown menu at the top left.
The first section shows contact engagement data. You can view how many of your contacts have high, medium, low, or no engagement. You can also see how many contacts have opted out of receiving messages and are stopped in the system.
The different engagement rates are defined as:
- High engagement: have responded to over 50% of messages
- Medium engagement: have responded to between 15% and 50% of messages
- Low engagement: have responded to fewer than 15% of messages
- No engagement: have never responded to a message
- Opted out: have opted out and are not currently receiving messages
Click View Statistics at the top right to view metrics for each individual contact. Switch between programs using the dropdown at the top left. Here you can see each contact's engagement percentage, how many program and manual messages they have each received, how many total messages they have received, and how many total messages they have sent. You can also see what their most recent message type was:
- One-to-one: messages that users send directly to a single contact
- Program: messages sent in bulk through the platform, or prescheduled by an admin (with the help of your Customer Success Manager)
- Handler: pre-programmed automated responses (eg. responses to "yes," or responses to "no")
- Inbound: a message sent to you by the contact
To export the data, click Request Data at the top right - you will receive an email with a link to download the data in a CSV.
Below your contact analytics are the message analytics. You can view the average response rate to your program messages, as well as the ratio of manual messages sent to program messages sent (the number of manual messages sent divided by the number of program messages sent). Also in this section are the total number of sent and received messages, the total number of program messages sent, the total number of program messages that are scheduled and yet to be sent, and the average number of program messages sent each month for this program.
Click View Statistics at the top right to view metrics at the individual message level. Switch between programs using the dropdown at the top left. To view messaging activity over custom date ranges, click the calendar icons above the graph. You can also click Week, Month, or Year to view messaging activity over the corresponding ranges.
Below the message analytics graph, you can view specific metrics for each program message you have sent. This will include:
- Date: the date the message sent
- Template name: the message name (if a program message), or message ID (if the message was sent directly on the site)
- Message Template:
- Program sent: the number of contacts that received the program message
- Program response: the number of responses to that program message
- Program response rate: the percentage response rate to the program message (number of responses divided by number of recipients)
- Most responses within: the time at which the majority of responses to the bulk message were received
- Total sent: the total number of messages sent on that date, including one-to-one messages
- Total inbound: the total number of messages sent on that date, including responses to one-to-one messages
To the right of the message analytics are the counselor analytics. You will see the program's total number of users with counselor permissions, and the average number of contacts per counselor. Below, you will see the names of the counselors with the highest number of outbound messages, the highest response rate, the most contacts, and the fewest contacts.
Click View Statistics at the top right to view metrics specific to each counselor. Toggle between programs using the dropdown at the top left. This page displays data specific to each counselor-level in that program, including:
- Active participants: the number of opted-in contacts in that counselor's caseload
- Stopped participants: the number of opted-out contacts in that counselor's caseload
- Counselor engagement: the percentage of their contacts that the counselor has messaged
- Participant engagement: the percentage of the counselor's caseload that has texted in at least once
- Participants engaging counselors:
- Participant engagement - last 24 hours:
- Unread & unhandled inbox: the number of unread messages requiring action that the counselor has access to
- Last login: the date and time that the counselor last logged in to Signal Vine
To export this data, click Request Data at the top right - you will receive an email with a link to download the data in a CSV.