Set Criteria for a Future Message
Smart Send schedules a message for a future date/time for contacts who meet the criteria at that future date, even if they don't meet it today! Smart Send will only send the text to contacts who meet the criteria on the "send" date.
I'm scheduling a message TODAY to send on a FUTURE DATE.
Current Matches: Message sends to all contacts who meet the criteria TODAY.
Smart Send: Message sends to all contacts who meet the criteria at the FUTURE DATE.
To use Smart Send in your message:
2. Select Future Date.
3. Select Smart Send (this will be the default option).
4. Click Next and confirm your new message.
5. Click Send. Message will send to all contacts who meet the advanced search criteria on your selected future date.
Don't see the option for Smart Send? You must meet the following criteria.
- User must be in the Contacts tab
- User must have an advanced search active
- User must click the "send to current results" in the New Message dropdown
- The delivery option must be set to Future